Bittersweet

It is bittersweet writing my last blog post. Honestly can’t believe that I am already writing this!! Although the last two months did not go as I would have liked (corona virus ruining everything), I am thankful for Zoom and how it has kept me engaged with all of my professors and classmates. If you are considering a post baccalaureate program, I highly recommend Tulane’s Master of Pharmacology. This program has helped me grow so much as a student and person. I have developed skills that will definitely help me excel come time for medical school. I have also made lasting friendships that have helped to make my life a thousand times better. 
I know that this program is coming to an end, but this is only the beginning for me. After completing my masters, I am so excited to start medical school come Fall 2021. I am so thankful for all of the faculty within the Pharmacology department. Everyone genuinely cares about our success, and they want our dream of medical school to become a reality. I have no regrets about deciding to do this program! My advice to future students is that this program is truly what you make it. Make sure you interact with your classmates, and do not limit yourself to a super small friend group. Make sure you are engaging in class and try to develop a good relationship with your professors. I wish this year was not already coming to an end, but these past nine months have been nothing short of amazing!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler

A Whole New World

New Beginnings