Back at It

Spring Semester Hours: 0

During these past seven months, I have learned an extensive amount of information that I know will be extremely beneficial for my future career in medicine. The second semester is structured differently from the first semester with half of our classes being electives. The most interesting elective for me this semester is neuropharmacology. Neurology has always interested me, especially when understanding the pathophysiology of various psychological disorders. I look forward to learning pharmacotherapy that is being repurposed or just discovered for such issues. The next couple of months will also be quite intense as we begin to prepare for the NBME. 

While the program might be half way done, it is sad to think that my time with the amazing friends that I have made is almost over. The special friends that I have made resulted in this program being a thousand times better than I could have ever imagined!! I know for sure that I have made life-long friends. I really hope we continue to stay in touch following the program. 
Lunar New Year Celebration

Celebrating surviving the first semester

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler

A Whole New World

New Beginnings